Saturday, April 11, 2009

Communications System Update




So the idea that I came up with for my company's communications system is a information package which will be sent out to companies and individuals who would like to partner with us. What I essentially want to do with this is package everything in this mailer into a test tube/capsule which would include a business card of sorts as well as a formal letter with information about the company. I've also been working on some patterns that I could integrate with the labels and business cards, but the one's I've come up with seem a little to static and predictable.


3 comments:

  1. For your pattern, I think it would be appropriate for you to play with scale and irregularity, since part of your identity is about exploration and discovery. Have there be a hidden visual surprise for the curious kid or scientific mind who's looking for answers. Remember, even if your materials are sent to professionals, you want to communicate the story of your company to them and make them excited to be a part of this initiative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see your pattern as a screen print. I think it is working well the idea of science and all the intriquit elements of it. I think if your add color to the paper or to the illustration it would be more energetic and interesting. Looks good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am excited to see the pattern and how it plays out. I think that the pattern maybe does need to be of one thing at a time and then you can emphasize one of them with opacity. I also think that this idea of one at full opacity could be brought into the other parts of your identity. You could place them in the corners of your other identity pieces. Looks good, good luck getting eveything finished!

    ReplyDelete